Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

They say...There is Always Someone for That Somebody.

"There is always someone for that somebody"
Although I hear the saying all too often especially when I am with my mom and I see someone who is... "Less than favorable" (That is the phrase I am going to start using rather than ugly) and I turn my face up at them wondering how they got like that... I know rude but completely honest. I really wonder is there someone for that somebody... or are there some people who are just so unappealing they never find that somebody?

Sometimes I boggle my brain with questions that may never have a real answer... but I love the challenge of really trying to figure it out :) For example, on yet another HORRIBLE DATE! the question arose do people only get one opportunity to truly fall in love, and is all the rest just lust and smoke screens. Trying my hard to disagree with his theory that there is only one "Chosen One" for everyone and being purposely defiant in hopes that he would get so sick of my "no it all ways" and take me home! I put on the act, completely confident that people will experience more than one love throughout their lifetime... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Getting tired of my continuous "I don't think that is the way it goes," he brought me home!!! But after further thought I began to really believe my theory. I think everyone does have the opportunity to have more than one love in their lifetime... Hence the word “opportunity”. I think most do not give it the chance though. For example, I meet a guy he seems ideal, good job, nice car, good head on his shoulders and I fall in love...unfortunately things do not work out. Now scenario #2. I meet a guy, good looking, no car fashionably clueless and I look the other way... Suppose I gave him the time of day! That could have potentially been love interest #2. But I let materialism and superficial things get in the way.
So after my theory I hope everyone really learns that sometimes it’s best to not judge a book by its cover... remember you can always change someone’s appearance, but you cannot change their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment