Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 11.

You know how they say at 11:11 your supposed to make a wish, well as the 11th day of my challenge I made a wish... can't tell you what it is but hope it comes true.

So, today I really did what I had to do, considering my legal woes I am not supposed to be driving so when I did not have a ride to class this morning and did not want to break any laws, what did I do?!?! Walked to the bus station and made use of public transportation ( Great Job Ashley) I know. I really sucked it up, and as I was walking, and talking on the phone my mother said you know Ashley I am very proud of you, because the old Ashley would have said, "well looks like I am not going to school today" and she was not lying. And I also had to take a cab to work. SMH BY FAR THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!
The cab I originally asked for was going to take 45 mins so I had to contact another service, which ended up having to send 3 cabs claiming each time they came and beeped no one came down which was completely false. So when one finally came the man was very rude, and the cab smelled as if there was a gas leak. Finally my couple minutes of hell was over and my total was $11.05 giving him a $20 and him only giving me $8.00 back I was sure to speak up letting him know he did not deserve that .95 tip and I would kindly give him a nickle for my dollar.

After that tourment was over I was soon met by more at work, I got cussed out lmaooooo something serious then hung up on. That's okay though because I prayed today and that gentleman better be happy or I could have very well lost my job

That's all.
Today also marked Day 1 of my total body transformation lol I will keep you posted. (buffy better watch out)

No comments:

Post a Comment