Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 7.

Wow, I can't believe already it has been a week since I began my so called, "30 day challenege"
at first I wanted to see if I could set goals and stick with them... considering the story of my life is me usually saying I am not going to do something then within hours I am back at it.

I feel good. I feel like I am re-gaining control. It was not too long ago when I honestly felt like I was stuck where I was and things were not going to change anytime soon, it sucked I woke up every morning with the same attitude, knowing I was going to face the same struggles as the day before with the same people... just everything was becoming so repetitive. SO I REALLY NEEDED THIS!. and the fact that I am able to record this experience makes it even better, I guess it is like personal diary in a sense.
Actually thinking about it I have always felt like I needed to have a lot of people around me , a lot of people liking me.... why I'm not to sure ( dr. phil would probably say I had a fear of being alone). And now realizing having a lot of so called "friends" usually brings you more stress than happiness, and those are not positive influences or relationships at all, those are the one's who you are better without.!

So here is day 7's commitment... to only engage in relationships both influenced by love and friendship that will only be of benefit and positivity.
After all that I have went through... and believe me it has been A LOT! I think I owe it to myself to be happy... and anyone else who can relate to me does as well, I think everyone should just start over. I mean it can't get any worse than it has probably already been :)

So here's a toast to new beginnings ( I know I know... no liquor). I guess cranberry will have to do.

Until tomorrow :)
(P.S)Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely snow... smh isn't it almost April?

No comments:

Post a Comment