Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 14.

This marks the two weeks today (since the beginning of the 30 :) and sorry I forgot to blog yesterday... it was not the greatest day.

So I guess it began when I forgot my phone going to school, thinking all my contacts to the world would be broken BOY was I wrong!!

LMAO when I got home I was greeted my a text from my sister saying, "I need some new kicks sissy any ideas" Thinking this cannot be the only person who thought of me today I thought maybe my phone was broken
Soon realizing no she was actually the only person who decided to shoot my a text all day I was beyond upset, but hey maybe that was a good thing

I soon did what I do best popped open a bottle and began to wonder what the hell my life is coming to... AWESOME progress huh?... two weeks into my moth challenge and I am stilld ealing with bullshit like this. Let's hope tomorro is better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment