Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 13.

Good Morning, and what a morning it has been.
Considering I just left work at 11pm and I am right back here at 7 am I am not too happy, but I guess its money so what am I complaining about?!?

I have been cussed out left and right this morning at no fault of my own, but I gues those are the perks of working in hospitality huh? :)
I did not go out at all this weekend... shocking!!! Maybe it's because I was working my life away lol but that has never stopped me before so IDK what it was. Maybe I am really slowing down, anyways I am seriously battling my conscious right now not to order any clothing off asos.com but I know this is one battle I will not be victorious. I honestly feel as if I need these 3 dresses and black pumps!
Matter of fact I deserve them! although I have bills up to my neck, I am actually making efforts to pay them so I think I can splurge a little... no?

With Mr. J being back in town, hopefully he will act right... remember the guy who's cousin got shot and I cussed him out for not calling, well he went on a new vaca and claimed when he gets back it will be 100% about us... PSHHH considering I have conditioned myself not to believe senseless words  but go solely off actions we will see

Keep you posted
Loving yourself... will conquer all other pain, including pain you thought would never go away.
It feels so good to finally wake up in the morning without you on my mind, all day everyday I would feel like crying not only for the pain you have caused me but also I for you, and although it has taken some serious time I am beginning to heal. So thankyou Samuel for all the BULLSHIT! because after I get through this 100% I am going to be one hell of a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment