Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DAY 1.

(LAWDAY MERCY) as my father would say with his over the top Jamaican accent
Yes I did it again, managed to get myself in yet another.... Rut I (guess would be the only appropriate word)

So, last year I was talking to a guy; who was really nice; he had goals was extremely outgoing, and the fact he could dress his A** off was an added addition. About a month and a half went by of continuous dates and everything seemed to be going okay ( well to me at least) One weekend I decided to go to N.Y with my best friend at the time and a couple days had passed and he did not call. Trying not to sweat it, it was still getting to me. So I called a couple of times no answer, sent a few texts STILL NO ANSWER! thinking this dude is really trying to blow me off and my ego being hurt more than anything. I proceeded to cuss him out via voicemail seeing as that was the only way he owuld hear my voice. and I let that be that, and figured I'd find a lil' N.Y thing to replace him ;)
I soon came home and recieved a blocked phone call, hesitant to pick up because ASHLEY and blocked calls have never been fond of eachother I deciede to anyways, and to my surprise it was the BPD and for those no too familiar with acronyms a.k.a Boston Police Dpeartment. They asked me would I be available to talk. With an episode of the first 48 running through my mind scared SH*TLESS all I could think was what did I do? Upon entering the interrogation room I was sat down and informed that the "guy" I had been seeing was killed! Which explained why he had not answered my calls. I had also learned that I was the last person he spoke to, and the mean texts as well as rude voicemail I had left him did not look to good on my behalf. Finally after hrs of explaining I was cleared of any involvement (Whheeww... wiping sweat off forehead)
A couple tears and many condolences later, I got through it

Ironically... there's a new guy who I really like but can't seem to figure out!
Anyways he is in New York for the week.. (my how the tables have turned huh)... and he has not been answering my calls... thinking how my PIMP HAND used to be so strong and I just might be loosing my touch, I proceeded to cuss him out and let that be that. #DEAD
So I receive a call from him this morning learning his cousin had been shot... like really Ashley you had to add injury to insult you just cussed him out at a time like this SMH. All I could do was apologize
Maybe I need to keep the beast in the cage and give people a chance....

TALK ABOUT DEJA-VU!
So I have decided to create a 30 day challenge, of recreating myself and my attitude... this marks day 1 I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment