Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 12.

What a day what a day, so this morning I needed to go get my hair done, don't ask me why?!? Like I could not take it, maybe it was the MTG stuff but anyways I went, got dropped off and of course had to take public transportation back... LIKE WHAT THE EFF? can you tell I am spoiled lol

Well anyways at least I got what I wanted then of course I had to come to work.... well it is not too bad tonight at least I am not getting cussed out :)

Today marks the Grand Opening of my cousin's new boutique in atlanta!! I am so excited for her, her success is truly giving my the fuel to move to Atlanta, I have been really thinking about it but now I am determined so I am going to continue to make this money see about transferring schools and do it, hopefully I will be able to look back next year and read this 30 day challenge excerpt from my apt. in Atlanta ( sighing) wouldn't that be nice!

Question of the day? How much more blunt do you have to be to someone when you say do not call me anymore... perhaps I need to learn a couple other languages just to get my point across.

Although I am trying to rid myself of negativity it is like the plague lol just don't want to go away... guess I am going to have to take more extreme measures ;)

SMOOCHES!
p.s my Buffy the body workout is coming along awesome today my mother thought I had on Butt pads, I had to tell her uh uh giirrllll this is all natural ( talk about Miss New Booty huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment