Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My head scratcher of the day.

I have to start this one off with a question... so lately I have been talking to a copule new faces ( nothing serious) and I have noticed their grammer is a bit off. I kno in this day and age when your texting the english does not have to be perfect but when guys are saying when will you be (hear)... ( I can only help but wonder does he know h-e-a-r is the hear that is accociated with the sense). I.E can you hear me? Now for my question... was I wrong for not writing back and wondering if he was an idiot. I know I am not the brightest bulb in the box but I refuse to associate myself with a man who cannot spell or even distinguish between similar words with different meanings ( I know there is a word for them, just cant think of it.)
I guess I just need to find a man who was an english major!

p.s if you are reading... now you will know why I did not respond to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment