Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 4.

So, I lied whooppss yeah about me not drinking anymore that unopened bottle of Moscato is now empty, after 5 glasses 1 bubble bath and an argument later I soon regretted opening that bottle. But you know what they say there is no point in crying over spilled milk.
But on a brighter note, I woke up feeling great and the fact its absolutely gorgeous out today def. Adds to my bliss. I also want to note that XM: 62 is jammin' right now! Jagged edge, carl thomas... I love it
So I had court this morning... I want to say we live in such a corrupt society that does not care about anything but money which is rather unfortunate.I showed up a bit nervous I must admit fretting I would be brought up on serious charges judging from the tone of the letter, but that proved to be far from the truth all the wanted was me to pay some fines... So what I gathered after taking this all in was they basically threatened me so I would pay them... Isn't that illegal! Well anyways good thing I did not order those YSL heels I have been daydreaming about for the past 3 weeks or I would be completing the rest of my 30 day challenge from behind bars probably with a girlfriend named “BIG D” :(

Today which marks day 4 of my 30 day challenge will be dedicated to taking care of any debts that are owed. Anyone who knows me knows I hate to pay bills!! I know I know bad that I would. Rather shop that pay a bill smh well that is all changing considering this morning I was given no choice and basically threatened to pay a bill I am going to save everyone else the trouble and pay them sooo... Capital one, comcast, natinal grid the list goes on I have something very special coming your way.
I also have a hot date tonight with a not so hot man... Hopefully he is nice (I will def. Spill!)
Until tomorrow... New hair, new book, new feelings, and smart financial decisions It just keeps getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment