Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 3.

Where to even begin, so yah I woke up 15 mins before I had to be to work smh, thank god I live literally down the street managing to only be 3 mins late ( go ashley go ashley)! That's only the beginning to my bad day, I get to work only to find my breakfast attendent calling out! Anyone who knows me best knows I cannot cook, so the fact I would have to cater, and cook for other people was a serious problem. So I did my best! After it was all said and done, it went horribly and I could hear guests complain of my food as I walked away :( SMH! (I mean would you expect a math teacher to know anything about science?)... NO! So as a front desk agent why would they expect me to cook... that explanation is one I cannot fathom

On a brighter note, Today is beautiful outside and it happens to be St. Patrick's Day a nice day to celebrate for the Irish and an excuse to drink for everyone else. BUT! not for me, Day 3. of my 30 day challenge, I have challenged myself to no longer drink for the next 27 days, so I guess I can kiss that unopened bottle of moscato in the wine rack goodbye! I would say trying to create a new lifestyle for myself would also mean riding my body of any toxins. True fact #237... I can remember any number after looking at it once, so although I deleted useless people out of my phone does not mean I can say the same about my brain, and the fact that I am notoriously known to drunk dial as well as text would probably add to the list of reasons why I should no longer drink, because I might forget about this 30 day challenge entirely and revert back to my old ways
New phonebook, New hair, No liquor... whats's next
Stay tuned for day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment