Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 8.

Woke up at 6:30 had to be to work at 7:00... late as usual. But for some reason I am still happy, I guess I am beginning to learn you cannot let one mishap or unfortunate event set the tone for your whole day. WHICH A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

But on a different note!! I am so excited. Tomorrow I have a very important audition ahead of me, and I did not want to tell anyone because I would like to stay humble and there still is a possibility I may be rejected.... then I would have disappointed myself and many others' so it is best to keep it on the hush hush! But for those reading please wake up tomorrow and say good luck ashley, and for those of you who don't... (here is my cockiness coming in) I DIDN'T NEED YOUR LUCK ANYWAYS!
Today, once I get off work I plan to take a "me" day. Get my nails done so I do not look completely crazy tomorrow, and maybe get some fake lashes put in... even though they friggin pull out my real ones' last time I got them done in N.Y about a month later when I took the extensions out I looked like I was suffering from alopecia ( so on second thought maybe I should stick with what I got)

Oh yah, remember how I said I had a memory like no other... so aside from the fact I deleted this nuisance out of my phone (I can't think of any other word to call him) I still decided to call him. I was bored of course. So with history continuing to repeat itself we get into an argument which for the first time truly leaves me feeling DONE! so I let him know in  the nicest way possible I cannot do this anymore and hang up. After saying BYE! for idk how many times and him still not accepting my farewell I hang up. Of course he calls right back like a mad man.... then the phone stops ringing. Thinking to myself he must have gotten the picture finally, I receive a text. AND GUESS WHAT IT SAYS!!!... your mother should have swallowed you... F**K OFF! Finding this only amusing for two reasons 1. Being he is about to be 26 years old and this is how he reacts to certain situations and 2. Being who really has time to download things like that to their phone to send in times of anger... No one with a life anyways.

(p.s) He was totally convinced I wanted something from him he claims I was living in a fantasy world...
So after him hitting my last nerve I had to do it... I spazzed. I said really though J**F, (he has a four letter name, not wanting to embarass him completely I will give you a hint :) )what do I want from you? Could it be the money?!?! yahh of course cuz your some kind of Bill Gates... or perhaps the beautiful mansion you live in?... Yah because I want to live with your parents and twin sisters... Or maybe the sex? NO that has to be it... It really was just the best thing ever that's why I can count how many times we have ever did it. HAHAH SO LOOKING BACK WAS IT ME REALLY IN A FANTASY WORLD?

what an IDIOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment