Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 16.

I have realized that I am a very determined individual, and whenever I put my mind to things... they get done.
Period.
So, that leads me to believe that everything I aspire to be, have, possess! I will.

What a great day it has been, waking up .... let's leave it at that.
It was very ugly out today with it being March 31, 2011 and us experiencing a snow storm, like what the heck mother nature cut us a break.

It is a okay though because I am counting down the days until I am in Mexico on the beach sippin something lovely. :)

Today I also learned to value myself a lot more than ever, I never really understood the saying "your body is a temple until now". So with that said Thank You god

And hopefully there will be more excitement tomorrow.

p.s my booty challenge is going excellent I know im probably exaggerating as usual but I think it is def. growing ( doing the dougie) AYYYEEE go ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment