Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 9.

WOW what a day it was, sorry for not being able to write, it was soo busy and I wanted to be able to get all of it out!!! so I figure I would wait until today to dish, SO HERE GOES!!

Yesterday was my Real World audition, (I know too funny huh?) Everyone who knows me thinks I should have my own t.v show so I said here is the chance. So I left at about 9:30 am to begin my 2.5 hr ride to New Haven where the casting calls were being held. It was at a club called Toad's Place, very close to Yale. I had received a V.I.P pass to skip the line, which surprisingly when I got there did not exist; so the pass that I had in my possesion no longer made me feel special, and for some reason I did not think I still had the upperhand. Well anyways, they gave me a packet to fill out asking many questions from, my worst traits, to best traits, do I have a DUI? and a slew of other questions. After filling them out trying to be as honest and entertaining as possible I was told to join the crowd and wait. Immediately being drawn to a lot of other people (who were just as crazy as me) the time flew and pretty soon we were being called in groups of 6 to meet with the casting director who was crazy as hell might I add. I soon found out I was in the same group as Emilio... if your wondering who that is ( so was I) He was Snooki's former BF on the Jersey Shore, as well as Heidi and Spencer's old roomate... CRAZY HUH? After making it through the first round and having the casting director in stitches I was asked to stick around, and so was Emilio, a girl with webbed toes, and two others who I paid no attention to because my biggest threat at the time was EMILIO! with the director shooting a question out of no where would you rather be on the Bad Girls Club, because I am getting that vibe from you, you know we cast for them as well... NOT knowing what the hell to say I blanked hahah. Soon the second round was over Emilio found out he would not be able to appear on Real World b/c he just did "Love Faces" which airs in April, another girl advanced, and I knew my excursion was over.... After I had a nice talk and walk to the car with Emilio who encouraged me to try out for Bad Girls.... letting me know they get paid way more and I would be great for it ( hahah some agent he would make huh?)

Needless to say I was proud of myself for making it that far, and when I did not reeive the phone call last night as promised I was not upset... guess it just was not meant to be... Maybe that's a sign I should be a bad girl...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment