Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 6.

GOOODDD MORRNING! I woke up feeling excellent today considering the fact that I got 3 hrs of sleep last night and may have had one too many! I must say I am loving the change I am making...

Story begins, and I decide to go out last night and of course I end up in providence, what else is new? With the fact that I never have cash and I am known as the "plastic queen" of course I forgot cash, and I needed to go to the ATM as I was standing in line. SMH to both the fact I would have to loose my place in this ridiculous line, and also SMH to the fact that I was even standing in line in the first place. So I sprint to a tattoo shop nearby and luckily they were open and had an ATM as well. Then guess what back to the line... So as I am freezing my booty pop off, trying to be patient, and These "MTO buffies" yes that is my new name for hoodrats, media takeout buffies lol because they are so entertaining but yet so sad, but anyways of course they wiggle their way through the line and stop behind me (I am truly convinced they stopped for 2 reeasons)... #1 Because I am not for that cutting ISH and I would have absolutely caused a scene  and had to snatch a BI**H... or #2 they wanted to annoy the hell out of me... WELL AT LEAST THEY ACCOMPLSHED ONE THING ! I heard all of their nonsense ranging from who's doing who... to black girls having "kinky hair" not nappy either way these buffies were saying way too much about nothing in my ear, and it took every fiber of my being to keep my composure; even considering they bumped me 2 times which I am convinced was done on purpose. But either way I did it, I have always questioned my self- control and how much of it I really have... and I bet my readers do too after reading confessionals of how I spaz-out the way I do, but finally  some good fortune came my way, I met some Africans from France who only spoke french and were intrigued by my beauty as well as the fact that I could say 3 some in french... what they failed to realize was I can also say it in 3 other languages and I would never do anything in a trio with them. Either way they let me cut them, and the coco-losos they brought for me was a nice touch too... So after denying everyone who came my way and finally conquering the Italian dude that was too cool for his own good! I stumbled out the club happy as ever, and up 1... guess im on my way back to building up they book ( either way IDC, im too focused on ONLY ME ME ME!, everyone else is irrelavent)

P.S (I found out the authenticity will always outweigh the fake )...lmao unfortunately

SELF CONTROL- IS THE KEY TO SELF DISCIPLINE!
As of 03-21-2011 I am back to life, all work no more play Vacation has been fun! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment